Icon is an award-winning full service agency with digital at its core. We work with government agencies and organisations to build exciting and innovative websites and web services, and approach every project with enthusiasm and discipline.
We have offices in Canberra and Melbourne and are looking for talented Front End Developers to help build modern, usable, and innovative web solutions.
- Experience of front end preprocessors and languages: SASS or similar
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Experience with modern front-end build tools e.g. Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with Git and Github
- Building responsive, cross-platform and cross-browser compatible sites
- Knowledge of W3C standards and WCAG accessibility compliance
- Command line experience in a Linux and/or Mac OS environment.
- Open source CMS such as Drupal and/or WordPress
- PHP (OO, MVC, framework (Laravel)
- React & JSX.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Be pragmatic and ready to take on challenges
- Ability to solve complex problems and "think outside the box"
- Ability to track, review and implement programming trends
- Proactive in presenting issues and opportunities
- Demonstrates cordial and professional relationships with internal and external parties
- Think and act with clients in mind, building open and trusting relationships
- Willing to learn new skills and share ideas.
Salary range: 70k-90k including Super based on experience and skills.
Please send your CV and a list of example builds where you've been the primary developer.
Icon is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Thanks for your interest in this position.