We have an opening for a mid level Digital Producer / Project Manager to join our team in Cremorne.
Icon is a well established, multi-award winning integrated agency with digital at our core. We have in-house, end-to-end digital capabilities, plus creative and PR specialists working with government and corporate clients to build fully-integrated campaigns.
We work at the forefront of design and development technologies, and have an inclusive, fun and supportive work environment. We specialise in Drupal, PHP, and Laravel, and have a Canberra team dedicated to govCMS projects (we helped build the platform).
In our spare time we build in-house products like IconTV, tool around on our VR kit, and race Mario Karts.
- Assist with digital project scoping
- Liaise with designers, developers and clients to ensure efficient delivery of projects
- Track and report on project progress and performance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solid project management experience
- Relevant qualifications (or equivalent industry experience)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and open source CMS platforms such as Drupal and Wordpress
- Understanding of best practice SEO
- Information architecture discovery and mapping
- Understanding of accessibility standards and testing methods
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Team player who’s willing to learn and impart new learnings
Please send your resume and example site/s where you've been the primary project manager.
Icon is an equal opportunity employer.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies please.