We have an opening for a mid to senior level Drupal developer to join our digital team in Cremorne.
Icon is a well established, multi-award winning integrated agency with digital at our core. We have in-house, end-to-end digital capabilities, plus creative and PR specialists working with government and corporate clients to build fully-integrated campaigns.
We work at the forefront of design and development technologies, and have an inclusive, fun and supportive work environment. Our Melbourne team specialise in Drupal, PHP, and Laravel, and our Canberra team are experts govCMS (we helped build the platform). We're passionate about UX and modern front end frameworks, and try to learn something new on every project. We never stand still cause the future is coming fast.
- Collaborate with a small senior web team building mid to large scale Drupal websites
- Learn from some of the industry’s best, and help us learn new tricks too
- Assist with scoping, architecture, requirements analysis, and investigation of new platforms and processes
- Ongoing website enhancements and support
Strong experience in:
- Drupal 7/8 CMS, theme layer, and custom templating
- API Integration
- GIT Workflow
A plus but not necessary:
- Other PHP Frameworks (such as Laravel)
Please send your resume and example site/s where you've been the lead developer.
Icon is an equal opportunity employer.
You must have the right to work in Australia.
No recruitment agencies please.