At Icon Agency we embrace user-centric design and development to create beautiful, fit-for-purpose websites, behaviour change campaigns and online services. Our content-driven approach has made us one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the ACT and Victoria. Due to recent wins we’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to work across a blue chip government and corporate client portfolio.
As a Website Project Manager you will report directly to our Senior Digital Producer. A key responsibility will be identifying and documenting user and business requirements into content strategy solutions, typically within complex government environments.
You’ll be working alongside like-minded digital enthusiasts to deliver next-generation websites, and enjoy a culture based on innovation, excellence and client service. The scope to learn and grow, with access to ongoing personal and professional development, is unmatched. We fully embrace life and work balance, offering some of the most flexible and rewarding conditions in the industry.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum two years of experience in project management (with a focus on web)
- Developing project estimates and documentation – from scoping to post-project analysis
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Co-ordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects including content, UX/UI, development, implementation, reporting and optimisation
- PMP or equivalent certified
- Proven experience working to agile methodologies and scheduling workflows across teams
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence and Asana
You will enjoy:
- Friendly and collaborative workplace
- Dynamic and fun warehouse studio in the creative hub of Cremorne
- Opportunity to work on major digital transformation projects for government
- Being part of a fully-integrated team spanning digital, creative, and communications
- Paid study, parental and volunteer leave
If you think you have what it takes please apply now.