At Icon Agency we embrace user-centric design and development to create beautiful, fit-for-purpose websites, behaviour change campaigns and online services. Our content-driven approach has made us one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the ACT and Victoria. Due to recent wins we’re looking for an experienced content strategist to work across a blue chip government and corporate client portfolio.
As a Senior Content Strategist and content creator you will work closely with our user experience specialists, designers and front/back-end developers. A key responsibility will be identifying and documenting user and business requirements into content strategy solutions, typically within complex government environments.
Reporting directly to the Head of Digital, you will take a leading advisory role with clients, applying your experience and passion for user-centric websites to oversee the creation of site navigation and undertaking content audits, website reviews, usability testing and digital marketing strategies.
Your background as a writer/content creator will also see you take a lead role in the planning, creation and curation of content for client sites while working with our in-house content creators and video producer.
At Icon you’ll be working alongside like-minded creatives, enjoying a culture based on innovation, excellence and client satisfaction. The scope to learn and grow, with access to ongoing personal and professional development, is unmatched. We fully embrace life and work balance, offering some of the most flexible and rewarding conditions in the industry.
Essential skills and experience:
- Website content reviews, auditing and strategy
- Information architecture and persona mapping
- Stakeholder research, engagement and consultation, data analytics and gap analysis
- Planning and oversight of usability audits, reviews and testing
- Content planning, writing and editing experience
- Ability to distil complex ideas into clean, simple language
- Excellent technical written skills including proof-reading
- Strong understanding of the DTA/DSS and user-centric design/development principles
- 6-8 years industry experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
You will enjoy:
- Friendly, collaborative workplace
- Opportunity to work on major digital transformation projects for government
- Dynamic and fun warehouse studio in the creative hub of Cremorne
- Paid study, parental and volunteer leave.
Interested? Apply here.