- Career growth opportunity
- Family-friendly and flexible work arrangements
- Generous salary and bonuses
- Blue chip client government and corporate roster
Today’s PR leaders are more than great communicators. They are creative hybrids, as adept in social and content strategy as they are planning PR activations and directing media relations.
Welcome to the world of Icon. Here, our PR team is part of something bigger; a fully integrated creative communications and digital agency that’s working at the forefront of new PR practice.
Due to recent growth we’re looking for a driven and passionate Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our Melbourne team. This is a fast-track career role, working with a fun team of PR professionals. You will also work closely with the senior leadership team comprising creative, digital and content experts.
Reporting to the Head of Media, you are someone who can manage a campaign from start to finish, collaborating across teams to build a strategy, ideate PR programs and supervise roll-out across PR, social, influencers, content and activations.
Your background is primarily in corporate PR, but your skills are easily transferrable to government and B2B clients where your experience in brand, reputation, events and multi-channel communications will shine.
- Curious, persistent and focused
- A team player who likes to have fun
- A knowledgeable and trusted adviser to clients
- Confident client champion, passionate about creating exemplary work and delivering flawlessly
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a public relations consultancy or an in-house environment
- Experience in social media, influencer and content marketing
- Proven media relationships
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Manage and oversee key client accounts
- Strategic media and client advisory
- PR ideation and strategy development
- Proposals, tenders and new business pitches
- Monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
What to expect:
- Exciting fast-paced, integrated agency
- Highly collaborative and supportive environment
- Flexible, family-friendly working arrangements
- Work closely with company founders
- Career growth opportunities
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to [email protected] or call Joanne on 0412614568 for a confidential chat. Icon is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.