Today’s PR leaders are more than great communicators. They are creative hybrids, as adept in social and content strategy as they are planning PR activations and directing media relations.
Welcome to the world of Icon. Here, our PR team is part of something bigger; a fully integrated creative communications and digital agency that’s working at the forefront of new PR practice. See recent projects from across the agency here.
Due to recent growth we’re looking for a driven and passionate Account Director/Senior Account Director to join our Melbourne team. This is a key role in the agency, allowing you to lead a tight knit team of PR professionals while being part of the senior leadership team comprising creative, digital and content experts.
Reporting directly to the MD, you are someone who can manage a campaign from start to finish, collaborating across teams to build a strategy, ideate PR programs and supervise roll-out across PR, social, influencers, content and activations.
Your background is primarily in consumer PR, but your skills are easily transferrable to government and corporate clients where your extensive media knowledge and multi-channel insights will shine.
- Curious, persistent and focused
- A team player who likes to have fun
- A knowledgeable and trusted leader
- Commercially savvy
- Ultimate client champion, passionate about creating exemplary work and delivering flawlessly
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in a public relations consultancy or an in-house environment
- Experience in social media, influencer and content marketing
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Relevant tertiary degree
- Manage and oversee PR team
- Oversee, grow and QA key client accounts
- Lead strategic media and client advisory
- PR ideation, activations and strategy development
- Proposals, tenders and new business pitches
- Monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting
What to expect:
- Exciting fast-paced, integrated agency
- Highly collaborative and supportive environment
- Flexible, family-friendly working arrangements
- Report directly to Agency founders
- Career growth opportunities
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career we’d love to hear from you.
Send your CV to [email protected] or call Joanne on 0412614568 for a confidential chat.
Icon is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.