Freelance Account Manager position available March to May 2020
Working in-house in Cremorne, Melbourne
Do you enjoy developing creative, fully integrated campaigns that make the world a better place? Do you have a ‘roll your sleeves’ up attitude with aspirations to make a career in advertising? Is being part of a great team important?
Icon Agency could be the place for you!
About the role:
- Support two Account Directors in the day-to-day management of great clients
- Perform essential administration including opening jobs, planning projects, writing briefs, updating WIP’s, timelines and quotes
- Working on a variety of clients including government, not-for-profit and finance
- Ability to write concise briefs for creative and production to drive efficient and effective outcomes
- Ability to build strong relationships across the agency as well as with clients
- Integrating campaigns across departments including creative, digital and PR
- Proof read all work and communications leaving the creative team and agency
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on-time and in budget.
- End-to-end creative agency campaign process management
- Thorough understanding of how traditional and digital channels work
- Solid financial and time management
- Understanding of the role different agency channels play within a broader business context
- Understanding of current industry practice and industry guidelines.
- 2+ years agency experience
- Exceptional project management and client management skills – must be great at building strong relationships
- Champion of creative ideas from ideation to market delivery
- Solid knowledge of creative production processes
- Strong financial skills – understand the importance of transparency, approvals and management to drive agency profitability
- Highly personable & affable personality, sense of humour and energetic attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
- Self-starter with ability to drive outcomes
- Strong eye for detail, spelling and grammar
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office suite and project management software comparable to Asana and Streamtime.
- Award-winning integrated creative agency
- Fast-growing with blue-chip clients
- Purpose-driven agency where people and culture are our focus
- National footprint with offices Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney.
The pay off:
- Great team. Great work
- Potential to make this position permanent
Email your CV and weekly rate to apply.