Senior Account Manager position open at Icon Agency
- Work on major brand accounts
- Manage exciting campaigns led by award-winning creatives
- Grow your expertise across digital, comms and studio
We are a full-service creative communications agency with a host of awards under our belt and a growing portfolio of national brands.
Based in the creative hub of Cremorne (Richmond VIC), we have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our friendly and collaborative team of 30-plus AMs, creatives, comms professionals, and digital designers and developers.
Get hands on and work across a dynamic portfolio of major corporate, government and NFP clients. We're looking for someone who loves to understand client brands, enjoys the challenge of rolling out multi-channel campaigns, and is adept in developing amazing relationships with customers, co-workers and creatives.
Working as part of our client service team, you are a confident, switched-on advertising and digital professional with an inherent desire to produce outstanding campaigns, and a keen eye for detail. You work well under pressure and multi-task in your sleep.
As an SAM you will take on a real level of control and responsibility, working with the agency's creative, digital and comms teams to scope, plan, manage, and deliver projects to a very high standard.
We're looking for:
- Strong organisational and project management skills (you're a whiz at Word/ Excel/Gantt charts/ASANA/Basecamp or similar)
- 5+ years industry experience - ideally in advertising and digital
- 2+ years experience working at SAM level in an advertising or creative agency
- Finance industry experience a big plus
- Experience with Streamtime or similar time sheet software
- Experience with advertising campaigns across outdoor, print, radio, online and electronic media
- Understanding of media buying /planning
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- An emotionally intelligent team player with great interpersonal skills and a passion for client service.
This is a full time, 12 month maternity leave contract position, with the possibility of converting to permanent.
If you're interested in a confidential chat, or would like to apply, please email your CV to [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates only will be notified, and we thank you for your application.